Applications Open For The ALX Internship Programme 2019. The ALX Internship Programme forms part of an ecosystem that aims to develop and connect a new breed of ethical and entrepreneurial leaders.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and develop a range of projects and tasks within the team assigned to
- Complete and finish at least one project before the end of the internship
- Work and collaborate with seasoned experts in the field
- Receive regular coaching from designated Team Lead
The ideal applicant must be able to meet the minimum requirements of the programme, and they are as follows:
- Must have basic working knowledge of project management
- Must know how to use Google Suite tools such as spreadsheets and slides, as well as Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Able to speak in fluent English
- Highly adaptable with a youthful disposition
- Passionate about innovations in the education sector
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Works well within a team
- Solid interpersonal skills
- Must have a keen attention to detail
- Effective skill in problem solving
- Sound critical thinking skills
- Demonstrated qualities such as persistent, good problem solver and systems driven
You can view the ALX Internship 2019 advert by clicking the link.
How do I apply?
If you meet the minimum requirements of the progranne and would like to push through with the application, please fill out the online application form by clicking the link to ALX’s recruitment portal and click on the blue “Apply Now” button at the right hand side of the page.
Make sure to ready your updated CV along with your transcript of tertiary academic performance.
Click the link to access the online application form: