Distell: Marketing Internship Programme 2020. The intention is to give practical work experience to students who are in their final year of study and require in-service work exposure in order to obtain their qualification and/or those recently graduated but unemployed and require exposure in a work environment.
Successful interns will be expected to enter into a 12 month contract commencing 1 February 2020 and terminating 31 January 2021.
Key Performance Areas would include, but are not limited to the following:
- Market / Consumer Intelligence
- Market Analysis
- Brand & Price Positioning
- Brand Communication Implementation
- Brand Communication Planning
- Media Management
- Trade & Consumer Promotion Management
- Trade Channel management
Qualification, Skills and Experience:
- Tertiary qualification or in final year of study: E.g Degree in Finance, Marketing, or any other relevant qualification.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in cross functional groups within the business unit.
- Results and goal orientated, always able to meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn and make a difference.
Submit The Following:
- Covering letter/ Letter of motivation.
- A Curriculum Vitae.
- Certified academic record.
- Certified copy of Grade 12 certificate.
- A letter from the tertiary institution.
- A format for evaluation, required by the tertiary institution.
- Certified copy of identity document.
Closing Date: 07 August 2019