10 Best Motivational Quotes For First Time Business Owners. Starting a business is not an easy ride, more so for young people. The results don’t come instantly, and in most cases it takes a whole lot from you. The following quotes from successful entrepreneurs will guide you if you are thinking of venturing into business.
1. “Any time is a good time to start a company.”–Ron Conway, investor, SV ange
2. “You just have to pay attention to what people need and what has not been done.”–Russell Simmons, founder of Def Jam.
3. “Make every detail perfect and limit the number of details to perfect.”–Jack Dorsey, co-founder of Twitter .
4. “Whether you think you can, or think you can’t–you’re right.”–Henry Ford, founder of Ford Motor Company.
5. “As long as you’re going to be thinking anyway, think big.” –Donald Trump, president of the Trump Organization.
6. “Don’t worry about failure; you only have to be right once.” –Drew Houston, co-founder and CEO of Dropbox.
7. “The only thing worse than starting something and failing… is not starting something.”–Seth Godin, founder of Squidoo, author, blogger.
8. “Chase the vision, not the money; the money will end up following you.”–Tony Hsieh, CEO of Zappos.
9. “The value of an idea lies in the using of it.”–Thomas Edison, co-founder of General Electric.
10. “What do you need to start a business? Three simple things: know your product better than anyone, know your customer, and have a burning desire to succeed.”–Dave Thomas, founder of Wendy’s.