Internship Opportunities Available At The .ZA Domain Name Authority. The .ZA Domain Name Authority (.ZADNA) is the regulator and manager of dotZA (.ZA). .ZADNA is launching an Internship Program that will run for up to twelve months. The program provides an opportunity to unemployed graduates to gain meaningful, practical work experience that will complement the knowledge gained from their studies and equip them to better participate in the labour market.
2. Minimum Requirements
.ZADNA is looking for 3 (three) interns. Interested individuals must have the
following basic requirements:
- Post matric qualifications (Degree, Diploma or Certificate in IT (technical, web
design or development), Marketing & Communications (including public relations)
and Human Resource.
- Must have passed English and another South African language in Grade 12 (Matric)
- Must be of South African nationality
- Must be between the ages of 18-35
- Must be unemployed
- Must be willing to commit to complete the 12-month Internship
3. Work Commencement And Location
Selected interns will be required to commence their internship duties by no
later than 01 July 2019. Interns will be based at .ZADNA’s premises 1st Floor,
Sanofi House, 44 on Grand Central Boulevard, Midrand, 1685.
Selected interns will each receive an all-inclusive stipend of between R5000 and
R6000 per month.
5. Applications And Enquiries
Interested parties should forward applications via email to
recruitment-at-zadna.org.za no later than 16h00 on Friday, 14 June 2019. Enquiries must be directed to Ms Nature Ngomane of .zadna at telephone number 010 020 3910 at aforementioned email address.