Applications Open For The South African Civil Aviation Authority Inernship Programme 2019 / 2020. SACAA is taking applications for the 12 months Internship Program in the Communications Department.
Graduates with Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, Media Studies or related field are invited to apply.
- The Communications Intern will be afforded an opportunity to gain work experience in the Communications Department.
- The Successful Interns will receive a monthly stipend of which it will not cover costs for Travel and Accommodation.
- The SACAA will process applications as soon as possible.
- If you have not heard from us within 90 days after your CV has been received by us, please consider your application unsuccessful.
- Employment equity candidates will be preferred.
“All SACAA appointments are subject to S98 of the Civil Aviation Act, 13 of 2009 and all successful candidates will be subjected to security vetting”.