Various Road Accident Fund Internship Programs For 2019 / 2020 Open. The Road Accident Fund is committed to youth skills development by providing graduates with an opportunity to gain work experience. Applications are invited for the internship for unemployed graduates between the age of 18 and 35.The internship program will run for a period of twelve (12) months.
Work Based Exposure May Include:
How to generate positive publicity for the Road Accident Fund and enhance its reputation.
Qualifications and other Requirements
- Certified copy of Grade 12 / Matric certificate.
- Certified copy of your ID.
- Certified copy of academic transcript.
- Your CV and motivational letter.
Technical and Behavioral Competencies:
The successful candidates will be required to display the following competencies in this role:
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Detail orientation
- Desire and potential to learn
- Basic computer skills
- Prioritize tasks as needed
|SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT Grad / Intern [x4] Ref: 10052019SCMI Certified copy of Diploma / B Degree in Supply Chain Management or Procurement, Purchasing or Public Administration/Management or Logistics or Cost or Management Accounting BCom Finance.|
|STRATEGY AND REPORTING Grad / Intern S [x2] Ref: 10052019SRI B. Degree in the following fields / Administration / Information Sytems / Mathematics / Statistics / Public Management and Business Management|
|SOCIAL & DIGITAL MEDIA Grad / Intern Ref: 10052019SDMI BA Communication / BA Journalism / B Marketing or Marketing Management / BCommerce in Marketing degree.|
|PUBLIC RELATIONS & REPUTATION MANAGEMENT Grad / Intern Ref: 10052019PRRMI Degree or national diploma in Communications, Journalism or Marketing.|
|PROJECT MANAGEMENT OFFICE Grad / Intern S [x2] Ref: 09052019PMO B Degree in Business Management or Informtion Technology|
|MARKETING Grad / Intern S [x2] Ref: 10052019MI B Comm Degree in Marketing|
|LEGAL Grad / Intern|
Ref: 10052019LI Certified copy of LLB Degree
|Grad / Intern AL COMMUNICATION Grad / Intern Ref: 10052019ICI NQF Level 7 or higher such as, B A Communication / B A Journalism / B Marketing or Marketing Management / B Commerce in Marketing / National Diploma: Public Relations, Communications or any other relevant qualification.|
|ETHICS Grad / Intern Ref: 10052019EI Diploma/degree in business Ethics,Diploma / Degree in Law|
|CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY (CSR) Grad / Intern S [x2]Ref: 10052019CSRI B degree in Social Science or Corporate Citizenship related qualification|
|COMBINED ASSURANCE (RISK) Grad / Intern Ref: 10052019CARI B Degree in Risk Management/ Internal Audit|
|CALL CENTER Grad / Intern S [x4]Ref: 10052019CCI Call Centre Management Diploma or advanced call center certificate.|
How to Apply
NB: Applications can be forwarded to the following mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
No hand delivered applications will be accepted.
INSTRUCTION TO PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS
- Indicate the province and the reference number for the Internship you are applying for on the subject line.
- Submit a short CV and a motivational letter as to why your application should be considered with a maximum of 3 pages, applications with no academic transcript will not be considered.
- Applicants are restricted to apply for a maximum of 3 positions only (to complete an application for each ref number)
- Applicants must be unemployed, was never employed in the field of the post and never participated in an Internship programme in the relevant field of the post previously
- The applicant must not have previously served as an intern before.
- Should it be found that the applicant previously served as an intern and did not disclose that info and it is discovered later, the applicant will be disqualified.
The Road Accident Fund subscribes to the principles of employment equity and preference will be given to groups who are underrepresented in terms of our Employment Equity Plan
Please note that the prospective employees will be subjected to security vetting
NB: Applicants who have not received any correspondence from us within six weeks from the closing date can consider themselves unsuccessful
NB! ONLY THE FIRST 300 CVS WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION
Closing Date: 21 May 2019 23:55:00