If you are a high calibre scholar / student looking for a bursary opportunity, Richard’s Bay Minerals can offer you one of the widest and most exciting range of opportunities available. So, if you think you’ve got what it takes to join a global leader in the mining and metals sector, apply today for an exciting tomorrow. Applications are now open for those pursuing full time studies in the following fields:
- Chemical Engineering / Metallurgy
- Engineering (Civil / Electrical / Mechanical / Mining)
- Occupational Hygiene
- Chemist (Pharmacy)
- Town Planning
- Land Surveying
- Instrumentation / electronics technologist
- Matric with Core Maths and Science preferably a L6 pass
- English Language minimum L5 pass
- Should already have applied to university and been accepted in the discipline you are applying for OR have successfully completed 1st year at University.
NB: In order to qualify for a bursary opportunity, candidates must be South African citizens.
Applications must include a CV, copy of ID, copy of matric, copy of confirmation of university acceptance letter, academic transcripts from 1st year. Only online applications will be processed.
How to Apply
Closing Date: 24 March 2019