7 Interesting Facts About Paballo Mavundla (Crazy J). He is quickly becoming a household name. Many love Paballo Mavudla’s role on Generations The Legacy. He plays as a young varsity student Crazy J who has everyone eating from his palm. Find out more about him from the interesting facts below.
- The 19 year old actor obtained a bachelor’s degree in dramatic arts from the National School of the Arts in 2017.
- He almost gave up on acting after a series of failed auditions. Lady luck was on his side the day he auditioned for The Heard.
- Paballo’s first major TV gig playing the rebellious Nkosana on The Herd.
- Through the character he received a lot of backlash from fans and decided to avoid social media to block out the hate.
- Not everyone hated him though. Ladies love bad guys and Paballo became a hit with the ladies.
- In November 2018 he joined the SABC1 soapie Generations: The Legacy in the role of Crazy J.
- The role has increased his fan base as his exposure blossomed too.