Applications Open For The SASOL Apprenticeship Programme 2019. Sasol Mining is looking for enthusiastic, determined and technically-minded young employees to participate in their Apprentice Electro Mechanic programme. The programme is carried out in Secunda.
As an apprentice you will train and develop to become a qualified Electro Mechanic, according to the requirements of the relevant SETA (Mining Qualifications Authority – MQA) and National Artisan Moderation Board (NAMB).
Your training will include the following Unit Standards:
• Electrical equipment
• Mechanical equipment
• Maintenance of underground production equipment
• Safety prerequisites for equipment
• Good housekeeping.
What Is Expected:
• Full commitment and participation on the training programme
• Be prepared to work underground
• A positive attitude
• Willingness to learn
• Good communication skills
• Computer literacy
• Team player.
How to Apply
To apply for this opportunity you need:
Grade 12 / N3 / NCV Level 4 with:
• Mathematics (Minimum E Symbol or 40%) (EXCLUDING Mathematical Literacy, Additional Mathematics, Functional Mathematics, Commercial Mathematics and Applied Mathematics) AND
• Physical / Engineering Science (Minimum E Symbol or 40%) (No other Science) AND
• English / Business English passed (COMPULSORY)
• N3 with Electro Technology and Mechano Technology (AN ADVANTAGE).
You may only apply once. The recruitment process requires psychometric assessment, interviews, electrical panel testing and qualification verification. Once all verifications are complete, a candidate becomes eligible for final selection.
SMS EM to 33162.It will take a maximum of 12 SMS at R1,50 each.
Go to https://mobi.txthire.com/jobs/SASOLWEB – tap ELECTRO MECHANIC and answer the questions which follow.
In line with our commitment to employment equity, we welcome applications from female candidates.
Closing Date: 17 February 2019