5 Interesting Features Of The New Samsung Galaxy Fold. The next generation of Galaxy has arrived. Samsung has unveiled a folding phone that doubles as a tablet. This has been hailed as the biggest development in smartphones in a decade.
- On the front of the Samsung Galaxy Fold there is a 4.6-inch HD+ Super AMOLED (21:9) display. When you open the phone up and you’ll find a 7.3-inch QXGA+ (QHD+) Dynamic AMOLED (4.2:3) Infinity Flex display which transforms the phone into a tablet.
- The Galaxy Fold will be available in four colors; Space Silver, Cosmos Black, Martian Green and Astro Blue. Depending on the color you choose, you will also be able to personalize the color of the hinge.
- When folded in phone-mode, the Galaxy Fold certainly looks chunky, which could make it a little tricky to slip into a pocket.
- On the side of the device you’ll find a fingerprint scanner, while inside there’s a battery (combining to offer 4,380mAh) in each half of the Samsung Galaxy Fold, which work together to offer one power source.
- The intelligent camera helps you shoot stunning photos by suggesting image compositions and automatically optimizing your camera settings to the scene.