Applications Open For The NW Office of the Premier Internship Program 2019. The Office of the Premier invites all learners and students (unemployed youth: 35 years and less) who are South Africans and are residents of the North West Province, who desire to study or are studying on full-time basis at tertiary institutions to apply for the Provincial Bursary and Skills Development Fund bursaries available for the 2019 academic year. Bursaries will be awarded to learners who are financially needy and academically performing well. These bursaries target Grade 12 learners; those who have already passed Grade 12 in previous years; and students who are already at tertiary institutions.
Degree / Diploma In Programs Related To:
- Culture & Arts
- Construction, Building and Roads
- Mining Engineering;
- Other Engineering fields;
- Accounting/Commerce and Finance;
- Health related fields and
- Mathematics, Sciences and Technology
NB. The completed Bursary Application Form, together with copies of all the required documents should be submitted directly to Office of the Premier (Ground Floor, Ga-Rona Building: Bursaries Offices) or at the distribution centers mentioned above.
- Fully completed Bursary Application form (SECTIONS: A – E)
- Proof of Home / Residential address document: A letter from the Traditional Authority Offices for those residing from the villages and a letter from the Municipality Offices for those of Town / Townships / farm; (Not statement of account, e.g. water bill, etc.);
- Certified copy of ID Document (student);
- Certified copy of Statement of results / Matric Certificate (Matric Certificate is compulsory for all applicants)
- Certified copy of End of year results /last academic results (Students already attertiary)
- Certified copy of University Acceptance letter.
- ATTACH PROOF OF PARENT /S’ & GUARDIAN INCOME DOCUMENT/S: SALARY PAYSLIP/S (NB. In case of Deceased parent/s also attach copy of Death Certificate/s).
- Are you disabled?
- NB. In case the University Acceptance / Admission Letter and the end of year Results (Matric & Tertiary) are not yet received, please submit the Bursary application form with other supporting documents before the closing date and submit the results not later than the 10th January 2019 to E-mail: email@example.com
Incomplete Application Form; Application Form received after the closing will not be considered / will be disregarded. If applicants do not hear from this Office after four (4) months from the closing date, they should accept that their Applications were Unsuccessful. (For more information please contact the following numbers: 018 3881212 / 1308/ 1259 / 1207 / 1510).
How to Apply
Application forms are also at the following Offices / Distribution Centers:
- Office of the Premier: Bursary Offices (Ga-Rona Building, Ground Floor);
- Labour Centres; District & Local Municipalities; High Schools & Traditional Authority Offices.
- Office of the Premier Regional Communication Offices:
- Brits – 45 Harrington Street;
- Bojanala – Opposite NW FM, Mabe Business Park;
- Dr Ruth Segomotsi Mompati – Mini-Garona Building, Entrance B, Vryburg;
- Dr Kenneth Kaunda – 309 West end Centre, Leask Street, Klerksdorp