Paid Social Media Specialist Wanted At Studio 88 Group Of Companies. The successful applicant will manage studio 88, Side Step, Skipper Bar and ellesse paid social media campaigns.
- Know the dynamics of the various social media environments from which you are able to confidently strategize opportunities with the Marketing Department.
- To ensure that paid social marketing campaigns meet the highest of ROI objectives.
- To comfortably run several campaigns for numerous entities across several social platforms at simultaneously.
- Poses the ability to recognize marketing opportunities and trends that could translate into growth.
- To generate new and manage existing campaigns relevant to a variety of target audiences including that of content amplification
- To create and implement successful push and pull content and marketing strategies that align with specific objectives
- To actively seek out opportunities that cultivate conversation and interaction with new and existing customers including potential influencer and/or community advocacy opportunities
- To monitor current marketing trends, stay ahead of the curve with regards to most current developments within the social media channels
- To prepare reports based on marketing campaigns’ performance for management
Social Media Specialist Responsibilities
- To build each campaign with a formulated targeted strategy that is relevant to the desired customer in regards the product promotion or campaign objectives
- To foster long-term customer relations by taking note of key followers and influencers and including them in relevant campaigns (fine-tuned content selection)
- Solid background in paid marketing of various Social Media platforms, minimum three years’, with proven successes in social media campaigns, influencer programs, and paid social
- Net savvy; to be highly knowledgeable of social media platforms, trends and how to leverage emerging social media trends and metrics
- Complete knowledge of social media analytics tools
- Impeccable writing, editing and communication skills
- Knowledge of SEO and SEM activities via the optimization of social media campaigns
- Fluent in English, other languages beneficial
- Should be a strategic thinker, and be able to provide direction to the Design Team members
- Must be detail-oriented, organized, have excellent verbal/written skills, possess strong planning skills, be a self-starter who takes direction well
- Be creative and an enthusiastic team member
- Excellent organization and time-management skills
- Ability to multitask
- Exquisite interpersonal and communicative skills (both oral and written)
- Customer centric strategist
- Ability to quickly learn new technology and anticipate new trends
- Agency and design experience beneficial
- Proficient with Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager, Instagram and Twitter management tools
Group Marketing Manager