Applications Open For SITA IT Graduate / Internship Program. SITA has 60 opportunities for Internships in the ICT field. Interns who meet the minimum requirements after completion of a 12 months training program may be considered for absorption into critical positions within the various department s in SITA across provinces.
Eastern Cape [x12]
Application Developers ,Functional Support Technicians, LAN and Desktop Support and WAN Technicians firstname.lastname@example.org
Mpumalanga/ Nelspruit [x3]
Application Development and WAN Technicians email@example.com
Western Cape [x5]
eLearning Developers, Project Coordinators and administrators Functional Application Support firstname.lastname@example.org
Northern Cape [x4]
LAN and WAN Support Technicians email@example.com
Software Developer, Office Administrator, Information Security Technicians , Server Administrators, Business Analysts and ICT Governance Security. firstname.lastname@example.org
Project Coordinators, Network Designers and Implementation Business Analyst s, Developers LAN Support Technician ARS Coordinator WAN Technicians, Unified Communication Server administrator s . email@example.com
Kwazulu Natal [x9]
Project Management, Business Analyst Functional Application Support, Customer Relationship Management, LAN & Desktop Support Technicians and Service Centre Agents. firstname.lastname@example.org
North West [x6]
Application Developers, Information Security Technicians and LAN Support Technician email@example.com
Who Is Eligible To Apply?
- Unemployed South African citizens between 18 and 35 years;
- South Africans who are in possession of Matric or Grade 12 and a n IT Degree , Project Management or equivalent qualification .
- Computer literacy;
- No working experience required;
- Applicants should not have participated in any Internship Program. Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
How To Apply
Kindly send your CV, certified copies of original qualifications and a copy of SA ID document to the applicable provinces.
Disclaimer SITA is an Employment Equity employer and this position will be filled based on Employment Equity Plan. Correspondence will be limited to short listed candidates only. Preference will be given to members of designated groups.
- If you do not hear from us within two months of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
- Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
- It is the applicant`s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
- Only candidates who meet the requirements should apply.
- SITA reserves a right not to make an appointment.
- Appointment is subject to getting a positive security clearance, verification of the applicants documents (Qualifications), and reference checking.
- Correspondence will be entered to with shortlisted candidates only .
- CV`s from Recruitment Agencies will not be considered.
Enquiries: For any enquiries contact Thuli Mtshali 012 482 2229
Closing Date: 10 August 2018