Applications Open For The Thuthuka Accounting Bursary / Scholarship Program. Please read carefully before completing and returning application forms
- This document is not in any way an agreement or commitment.
- The bursaries are awarded annually as per the conditions of the agreement between the recipient and the Thuthuka Bursary Fund. Renewal is at the discretion of the fund.
- Successful applicants will be required to enter into an agreement with the Thuthuka Bursary Fund and NSFAS.
- The closing date for applications is August 31st
- To be considered for the Thuthuka Bursary Fund, you are required to register and write the National Benchmark Test (NBT)
- Your application will remain incomplete until we receive the letter f provisional acceptance to university, the final Grade 12 results and NBT results.
Important Information To Be Noted Before Completing The Application Form
- The Thuthuka bursaries are only available for African and Colored learners.
- Only Students doing Mathematics as a subject will be considered. NOT Maths Literacy
- Applicants provisionally awarded bursaries will be notified in December.
- The final confirmation on the awarding of the bursary will depend on the following:
- Confirmation of your acceptance into the Thuthuka program at a specific TBF University.
- Attaining the required endorsement (Bachelors Pass) and points (i.e. M-Score) to study the degree leading to a CA (SA) TBF program.
- ALL CANDIDATES WILL BE ASSESSED USING THE NSFAS MEANS TEST TO DETERMINE FINANCIAL NEED.