Marketing Manager Wanted At Capricorn FM. Capricorn FM is the 1st commercial radio station in Limpopo. The station is looking for a marketing manager to join them.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company positioning and objectives.
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
- Managing, leading and motivating the marketing team.
- Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Creating and implementing digital marketing strategies.
- Monitoring, measuring, and reporting on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Working closely with suppliers and assisting with new product launches.
- Researching and analyzing market trends, demographics, and other relevant information to gain market intelligence.
- Creating specific marketing strategies to grow station’s audience figures.
- Maintaining effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or relevant qualifications.
- More than three years of management experience in marketing, events, or communications.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Leadership and organizational skills.
- Critical thinking abilities.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Proven track record in marketing initiatives and implementation.
- Strategic and creative flair.
Send a brief cover letter and a detailed CV to email@example.com. Subject: MM0618
Closing date: 22 June 2018.
NB: Shortlisted candidates will be alerted by 13 July 2018. Should you not hear from us, please consider your application unsuccessful.