Marketing Admin Assistant Wanted At The Crazy Store.The Crazy Store is the largest discount variety chain in South Africa. The store gives customers the power to stretch their Rand beyond breaking point on a crazy range of stuff bound to surprise and delight the whole family. They are looking for a marketing admin assistant to join their team.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Manage all store related marketing queries from start to finish ensuring positive outcome. Escalating queries where necessary and reporting back.
- Initiating, conducting, and managing the stock counts of all promotional marketing items at store level with the assistance of ops, keeping accurate records thereof.
- Printing and packing of promotional memos, lollipop inserts, and selected collateral for all stores.
- Compile competition hampers and arranging fulfillment of prizes with stores and customers until completion.
- Assist with sponsorship fulfillments.
- Assist in other marketing admin related functions where needed.
- Assist with data capturing when workload allows.
- Internal stationery fulfillment.
- Updating competitor marketing files.
- Communicating with stores, operations, and marketing both verbally and in writing.
- Working closely with other staff members in the marketing and related departments.
- One to two+ years of experience in a head office of a retail environment highly advantageous
- Team player
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Highly responsible/organized
- Good communication skills
- Computer literate – proficient in Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook
- Follow instructions
- Achieving deadlines
- Enthusiastic and able to multitask
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment/team
- Ability to work under pressure with time constraints
- Ability to be flexible in an ever changing work environment
Closing date: 14 June 2018.
Interested persons should email a detailed C.V. to Naeemah Slamang at The Crazy Store Head Office on: email@example.com
or apply online.
Please specify which position you are applying for.
Correspondence will only be entered into with candidates who reach the short list.