10 Things You Didn’t Know About Dash. He is one of the reigning stars on our screens at the moment. Talent, fashion forward and handsome, Dash is everything entertainment. He has successfully re-incarnated himself as one of the most stylish South African celebrities. Learn more about him on the following facts below.
- Dash was born on 14th June 1990. His real name is Mthokozisi Mkhathini
2. Not just a pretty face and talent, education is a priority as well. Dash holds a National Diploma in Graphic Design.
3. He was part of Dream Team, a South African hip hop music group consisting of him, Lusaso Ngcobo and Trevor Sineke. Dream Team was officially formed in 2011, and shot to fame in 2013, after the release of independent album, The Blow Up, which was released in March 2013.
4. After a few auditions, Dash finally made it on TV. The die hard personality made his TV presenting debut on VUZU’s VEntertainment. He was with them until a relaunch of the show saw him cut from the roster.
5. In 2017 he took his television host career to a higher direction as he once again bagged a gig. He became one of the new hosts on Mzansi Magic’s popular lifestyle show All Access Mzansi.
6. Currently Dash is on our screens on one of SA’s hip and happening shows. He is on the Ultimate House Party as a presenter and judge. Through this show, he has shown he is a force in this industry.
7. His love for fashion has won him major deals. Dash bagged a major endorsement with international clothing brand Topman.This made him the first local celebrity to collaborate with Topman. Talk about levels.
8. In 2017. we again saw his fashion sense pay off. He made it as Top 10 GQ Best Dressed Men Of The Year. The Durban-born TV personality’s clean and stylish dress sense saw him finishing seventh among the best dressed, with creative entrepreneur Menzi Mcunu winning. How dope!
9. Dash is a doting father to his one an only daughter with his ex girlfriend
10. He is dating media personality Ayanda Thabethe and together they form a beautiful power couple. The couple have been dating over 2 years now, and support each othe’s career.