Technical/Production Intern Wanted At Classic FM. The radio station is seeking a dynamic, self-motivated, ‘teachable’ individual who can respond to the fast-paced day-to-day issues of a broadcast facility while interfacing with employees in a friendly, professional manner.
- Must have basic working knowledge of PC’s, MS operating systems and application software such as Outlook, Word and Excel. Production software literacy (Cubase/Adobe Audition) would be an advantage.
- Must have basic experience in production and be able to mix adverts and promos together, when required.
- Must have an aptitude to technically control a radio show.
- Candidates must have basic Radio broadcast knowledge.
- Must have good people skills.
- Be Fluent in English
- Must have a valid SA driver’s license.
- Basic computer literacy and support (MS Office/Outlook)
- Basic audio production techniques.
- Problem-solving skills
- Be able to interact comfortably with people at all levels in the organization