Most of these beauties did not just partake in beauty pageants but they actually won titles. We’ve done a little digging, and found out which famous celebs have spent part of their youth participating in Beauty Pageants.
6. Pearl Thusi- was first runner-up in 2003’s Miss SA Teen competition, and at the age of 17, she’d already been crowned Miss KwaZulu-Natal.
7. Zizo Beda- Zizo Bedo won the Miss SA Teen title in 2006.
8. Lerato Kganyago- She won Miss Jam Alley in 2002 and Miss Soweto in 2004.
9. Mbali Mlotshwa – She participated in pageants as a child. Her dream was to become Miss Universe.
10. Tumi Voster – Tumi was crowned Miss Personality at the age of 5 years at a primary school pageant and later she was also crowned Miss Tinkerbell at the age of 12 years old.