Impress Your Interviewer With These 8 Questions. Job interviewing can be an unnerving experience, but if you know how to handle some of the situations encountered in interviewing, you can be that much more confident. One prevalent problem is that we tend to think the best way to succeed in an interview is to answer the questions, however the best interviews are of candidates who ask interviewers questions.
Here are eight of the most memorable questions candidates must opt to ask during their interviews:
- What exactly does this company value the most, and how do you think my work for you will further these values?
- What kinds of processes are in place to help me work collaboratively?
- In what area could your team use a little polishing?
- What’s the most important thing I can accomplish in the first 60 days?
- Can you give me some examples of the most and least desirable aspects of the company’s culture?
- Am I going to be a mentor or will I be mentored?
- How will you judge my success? What will have happened six months from now that will demonstrate that I have met your expectations?
- Now that we’ve talked about my qualifications and the job, do you have any concerns about my being successful in this position?