10 Things You Didn’t Know About K Naomi. It is quite clear that this South African Television presenter and model is the lady of the moment. The BET A-list presenter is one of country’s reigning It Girls in the entertainment industry. Here are 10 interesting facts you might want to know about her.
1. K Naomi was born Keitumetse Naomi Noinyane in Mafikeng.
2. She graduated with a BA degree in brand building and management from Vega Bordeaux School this year dedicating her degree to her late mom.
3. The hardworker launched her career on the pay channel Top TV as a presenter for their Lifestyle and Entertainment show Top Entertainment.
4. K Naomi made history as she became the first African female ambassador for Reebok, as well as the first African brand representative for Maybelline. Now how about that!
5. A few months back she celebrated a collaboration with Vogue Vogue Eyewear brand becoming their ambassador.
6. Adding to her impressive CV K Naomi is part of the star studded crew presenting All Access Mzansi.
7. Her star keeps reaching greater heights. K Naomi has just been awarded Hot Chick Of The Year 2017 at the recent Feather Awards.
8. On a more noble note, she gives free self-defense training classes through her campaign, Pretty Lethal with Reebok.
9. Naomi is a big fan of the gym and she loves looking after her body. Well no wonder she keeps winning at this thing!
10. The private personality has been linked to DJ Shimza, a rumor that she squashed. She prefers rather to not name her boyfriend.