South African Reserve Bank Is Offering Grants To Postgraduate Students. To promote and support research related to financial stability, the South African Reserve Bank is offering five grants to postgraduate students registered at South African universities. Students are encouraged to submit proposals for research on financial stability related topics that will result in publishable papers.
- The grants are open to Masters and Doctoral students registered at South African universities.
- The value of each grant is R75 000.00.
- Proposals should indicate how the research project will help to improve the broader understanding of financial stability issues in South Africa.
- Recipients of grants will be required to submit a paper upon completion, which is available for publication by the bank.
- Publication will be subject to standard peer review processes.
- Research supervisors will be required to submit a progress report by 31 July 2018.
Documentation To Be Submitted:
- Completed application form.
- Research Proposal no more than five pages in length, with a one page summary
- A full academic transcript to mid 2017.
- A letter of recommendation from the supervisor of the research
- A certified copy of your South African identify document
- A certified copy of your passport if you are not a South African citizen
Submit the required documentation here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 20 October 2017