Often a times kids of celebrities tend to live behind the shadows of their famous parents, some even piggy-backon the success of their parents. Bahumi is one young lady who is determined to show the world that she is more than just the daughter of famous parents as well as the granddaughter of Ndaba Mhlongo and Mary Twala. Find out 10 facts about Bahumi below.
1. The budding actress is the daughter of openly-gay TV star Somizi Mhlongo and TV personality Palesa Madisakwane.
2. Determined to have a back up, 22 year old Bahumi is a second-year BCom Law student at Varsity College. Beauty with talent and brains.
3. Bahumi was raised mainly by her actress and Television personality mom Palesa, buther father Somizi has always been in the picture.
4. Young and pencil-slim TV personality Bahumi Madisakwane is grateful her parents shielded her from their hectic celebrity lifestyles.
5. Last year, she received a car from her father as a gift for her 21st birthday. What a lucky girl
6. Like parents like daughter, she is a talented actress playing Zola on the SABC2 drama series Keeping Score, a part she got by herself.
7. Bahumi stars in her father’s reality show, Living The Dream With Somizi and she has been a cast ever since it’s first season.
8. The duo has been giving us goals with the friendship that exists over and above their father and daughter bond.
9. “I’m not following in their footsteps as many would want to believe, but I can’t deny that they were influential,” she has been quoted saying.
10. Unlike some kids Bahumi is determined not to live under her parents’ shadow as she is into fashion design, runs a fashion blog and a campaign to help young girls realize their dreams.