Tebogo Khalo is famous for the role she plays on E-TV’s soap opera ‘Rhythm City’ as Puleng Mofokeng. Not much is known about this beautiful young woman, she’s one of those celebrities with a much less dramatic life.
Below are the facts you’ll find rather fascinating about Tebogo. Enjoy…
1. Tebogo was born in 31 May 1985 in Alexandra, Gauteng.
2. She started acting in theatre.
3. She’s one of the longest serving actress in a soapie , Rhythm City. She’s been part of it for more than 7 years now.
4. She won the Golden Horn award for best supporting actress in Rhythm City at the SAFTA’s in 2011.
5. She currently resides in Johannesburg with her husband.
6. She’s been married since 2011 to her 33 year old boyfriend who she dated since 2006 before they tied the knot. They had a traditional wedding.
7. Khalo and her husband decided against having children , she feels as if children take a lot of time and sacrifice.
8. She spends most of her time at a cancer foundation “Just Foot Prints” that forms camps for children suffering from cancer.
9. She prefers a night at home with her husband or house parties with friends than clubbing or turning up.
10. Her other passion is Photography.