Closing Date: 31 January 2017
What’s in it for successful candidates?
Candidates are given an opportunity to work towards a formal qualification in Technical Support (NQF 4) as well as apply the necessary practical aspects of their learnings
Programme participants will receive an allowance instead of a salary. Learners receive an allowance of R3 500 per month (taxed as per SARS tax tables).
What is the qualifying criteria?
The candidate must:
- Be between the ages of 18 and 30
- Be able to speak, read and write English
- Have completed Matric and passed Mathematics or Computer Science (with minimum pass of 50%) –We will also consider candidates with a post matric IT Qualification (even if, in-completed)
- Be computer literate
- Not be permanently employed
- Not be studying at any other institution
- Not be registered on any other learnership.
How to Apply
- IT Technical Support Learnership (Gauteng)
- IT Systems Development Learnership (Gauteng)
- Finance Business Services Learnership (Gauteng)
- Business Analytics Internship (Gauteng)
- Corporate & Investment Banking Operations Learnership (Gauteng)