To all students and scholars alike, the Motsepe Foundation is proud to announce that it’s opened for applications for its bursary fund.
Learn more about this exciting opportunity and the application processes:
1. The applicant must be a South African Citizens applying to study within South Africa.
2. The applicant must have proof of financial need.
3. The applicant must have 70% Pass aggregate, excluding Life Orientation.
x Grade 12 – Certified copy of June results or matric certificate.
x Enrolled university applicant – Certified copy of the academic record.
4. Intended to pursue courses related to:
II. Medical studies
VI. Technology and Business studies
VII. Students intending to study in other faculties like Law, Agriculture, and Arts with excellent academic results will also be considered.
5. The applicant must not have another diploma/degree.
6. The applicant is not allowed to have another sponsor
HOW TO APPLY:
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATIONS TO:
Applications close: 30 October 2016