|Location:||Johannesburg, Sandton, Kramerville|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
The Firewater Group, based in Sandton, is looking for a new front desk warrior / vampire hunter to fit in with our dynamic and crazy office culture.
We require a young and upbeat individual for this full-time position.
As PA to the over worked and too-young-to-retire partners [and senior management team], no day is the same with this role, so being able to think on your feet and provide excellent communication is a must.
The ideal candidate would be a table tennis champion with advanced scrabble playing skills, a love of karaoke and a psychic connection with the stationery cupboard and little to no fear of Friday afternoon teambuilding activities.
Own reliable transport essential. Must live in Johannesburg.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Organiser extraordinaire.
- Diary management.
- Planning meetings, appointments, arranging corporate lunch appointments.
- Co-ordinator of note.
- Maintain all administrative requirements of the business.
- Assist with digital agency traffic management/scheduling.
- Liaising with suppliers.
- The perfect candidate will also be able to jump into other avenues of the business to ensure that no query nor customer is lost.
- Dodging firecrackers and stressballs.
The Firewater Group has one mission – to service brand needs worldwide. Our group offers a unique blend of strategic digital solutions and promotional lighting products. With a passionate and professional team at our core, we ensure that no brand is ever left in the dark.
- Upbeat, positive attitude.
- Exceptional communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
- High level of organisation and time management.
- Attention to detail.
- PC literate (Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills).
- Well groomed, polite and intelligent.
- Excellent people and stress skills.
- Eager learner.
- Extreme sense of humour.
- High energy and full of bubbles (this does not mean a champagne addiction).
- Efficient, neat, on top of their game.
- Copywriting skills.
- Previous experience in PA/Office Admin role.
- Marketing / communication experience.
- Undergrad degree / tertiary diploma.
- Pet detective.
- Paintball Target.
- Highly tuned shopping skills.
- Encyclopaedic knowledge of junk food.
- Sassy and dishing out that sass indiscriminately.