Location, Durban Head Office
Passion for people and customer service with exceptional communication skills? Please click apply!
Functions will include:
- Attending to the switchboard, answering internal and external telephone calls and directing to the appropriate person in a professional, friendly manner.
- Communication via e-mail and office communicator
- Welcoming and efficiently attending to visitors, ensuring that the appropriate internal associate is contacted to advise of the arrival of the visitor
- Liaise with suppliers on inbound and outbound items
- Sign for parcels/items for associates and management
- Record all items in “Samples In” Book and “Samples Out” Book
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Ensure that couriers receive parcels timeously
- Email suppliers with regards to fetching items/parcels
- Ensure that all messages are forwarded to appropriate associates timeously
- Ensure that all paperwork and documentation is filed. Filing.
- 2 years receptionist experience
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Knowledge of computers and relevant switchboard software applications
- Typing skills
A little about us:
Your passion for people and ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally will make you a strong potential applicant. Please go to our careers page www.mrpricegroupcareers.com and click apply to join this fast paced, dynamic environment.
Mr Price Group employs over 16 000 people in South Africa with over a 1000 retail stores across South Africa and expanding internationally. The Group has five trading divisions namely; mrp, mrpsport, mrphome, Miladys and Sheet Street. The opportunities for growth would certainly not be lacking! Our company’s success is based on its people while its core values – PASSION, VALUE & PARTNERSHIP – set us apart as an employer of choice. Now is the time to join us!
Please consider your application as unsuccessful if you have not been contacted within 2 weeks of closing date, 02nd May 2016.
mrpSport is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to Employment Equity.