Nominations now open!
Nominate an activist, organisation or donor in your country, city or community that everyone should know about so we can celebrate them!
Please note these important dates for this year’s Innovation Awards:
|1 December 2015||Nominations Open|
|December onwards||Nominators and others can endorse nominees through comments and shares on social media|
|17 January 2016||Nominations Close|
|1 February 2016||Shortlisted Finalists Announced|
|End of February 2016||Award Winners Notified|
|25-28 April 2016||Winners attend International Civil Society Week in Bogotá, Colombia and receive their prizes at the Awards Ceremony|
|28 April 2016||Nelson Mandela – Graça Machel Innovation Awards Ceremony – Winners Announced|
HOW TO NOMINATE:
- First read the Terms and Conditions (Ar, En, Es, Fr) to check that your nominee is eligible for one of the following categories: Youth Activist, Individual Activist, Civil Society Organisation or Brave Philanthropy.
- Compile the information required, as per the guidelines in the terms and conditions, before filling in the nomination form.
- When you have everything ready, click on the appropriate nomination category below.
- Fill in the required information about the nominee online, explaining why you think they should win. Please note the character limit in each section.
- Once you have provided the required information, click SUBMIT and the posting will be available online shortly thereafter.
- Be sure to share your nomination on social media!