Calling all entrepreneurs and emerging companies to pitch for funding, incubation or support for their businesses at the SA Innovation Summit Pitching Den in collaboration with the PwC Vision to Reality Awards Programme.
This year’s pitchers can enter in two categories, one for start-ups and another for the PwC Vision to Reality competition which focuses on emerging companies with tech enabled solutions.
The PwC Pitching Den Competition is a platform for emerging companies to pitch their business to a well-rounded panel of judges.
The pitching sessions will allow entrepreneurs to:
- Showcase their technologies / ideas to a wider audience
- Obtain access to funds (the judges will commit to second interviews if the pitches are of interest)
- Tap into different markets (the audience will watch to make connections)
- Connect with incubators that support specific types of innovative ideas
- Have access to technical expertise (advisers, IP specialists & venture capitalists)
The best Early Stage Development Invention wins R30,000. Sponsored by The Innovation Edge. To learn more about what early learning is and what The Innovation Edge is looking for, click here.
The Innovation Edge is open to applications from all sources across all sectors provided that the innovation:
– Is aimed at improving early learning outcomes.
– Focuses on children between the ages of 0 and 6 years and/or on the period of development during pregnancy.
– Is implemented in South Africa
– Has the potential for large-scale impact at an economical cost within marginalised communities
The SAB Foundation will award R 50,000 to the best Social Innovation entered into any of the Summit competitions. Make sure to let us know that your business / invention is a social innovation, by mentioning the category in the entry / nomination form.
SELECT A CATEGORY BELOW TO POST YOUR SUBMISSION