Sinazo Yolwa is not just a pretty face; she has a degree under her belt and has achieved a lot at only 25years old. This bubbly “it” girl has finally found her place in the entertainment industry and is ready to take over the world.
1. Sinazo was born in 1988 in the Eastern Cape and was raised by a single mother.
2. She moved to Sea Point to be closer to school as she attended Sea Point High. She matriculated in 2006 with 2 distinctions in English and Afrikaans.
3. She was awarded the Stephen Young Scholarship, the highest honor bestowed upon a student at Sea Point High.
4. In 2007 she enrolled at the University of Cape Town where she studied Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting and graduated in 2010.
5. Her debut on TV was in 2010 when she was the host for SABC3’s lifestyle show The A List which was only on air for one season.
6. She has featured in TV commercials for Vodacom, Sasol, Ackerman’s and Brut alongside Candice Boucher and Kerry McGregor.
7. Sinazo has made appearances on Top Billing on part time basis and also presented Water is Life for Tshwane TV environmental show.
8. In 2012 she joined Lerato Kganyago as the entertainment correspondent of The Link show where she writes her own segment.
9. In 2013 she replaced Pearl Thusi on the Real Goboza where she hosts alongside Phat Joe and Amanda Du Pont.
10 Sinazo says she would like to own a production company and work behind the scenes as an executive producer in addition to her fashion venture.