EARN a salary while you LEARN with Dis-Chem’s 2-year Retail Sales Training Programme.
We are looking for talented young individuals with a natural ability to work with clients and sell products within our stores.
No experience required.
- Sales ability
- Good communication skills
- Passionate about living a healthy lifestyle
- Able to work retail hours
- No training required
- Previous work/sales experience would be an advantage
Through this innovative program, Dis-Chem is investing in aspiring, self-motivated, outgoing young adults who want to secure themselves a promising future as professional sales consultants in the beauty, health or sports departments of SA’s fastest growing, most dynamic pharmacy chain.
There are limited positions available within our stores in Gauteng. Applicants must be able to interact with customers efficiently and commit themselves to retail working hours (including weekends). A matric certificate is a must, and some work experience (eg waiting tables, vacation jobs) is a plus.
Our trainees enjoy all the benefits of regular salaried staff, whilst learning first-hand on the shop floor, gaining valuable knowledge and skills for advancement in a company that cares enough to invest in your tomorrow. TODAY.
Remuneration & Benefits
- Basic salary dependent on experience
- Guaranteed commission for 3 months – thereafter performance based
- Retail Sales training
- Medical Aid & Provident Fund