Learnership for matriculants of 2013 and 2014
Organization Name Banking Channel Knowledge Academy BML Learnership
With FNB, you can be part of a company that offers you a career, not just a job. With a wide range of employment options and business areas to choose from, you are bound to find a perfect fit.
We share accountability with our employees and provide you with the best possible opportunities to learn and grow. We are breaking new ground with our innovative thinking and challenging our employees to think differently and develop into the thought leaders of the future. The foundation of our success is in our entrepreneurial culture and the belief that our people are our single most important resource.
If you share our values of being:
and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team.
All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s EE Strategy.
Work as a Learner in various selected departments to gain work experience and an overall understanding of the financial industry.
· Development of a service culture which builds rewarding relationships, proposes innovations and allows others to provide exceptional client service.
· Establish and manage a high level of organisational co-operation in order to ensure a professional service delivery.
· Provision of innovative, cost effective sourcing solutions that market and promote FNB as an employer of choice.
· Ensuring the practice is embedded throughout the business by overseeing documentation and continuous knowledge management and improvement thereof.
· Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements
· Provision of an efficient administration service through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information
· Manage own development to increase own competencies
This Learnership is for KZN Province and will be hosted at the following FNB branches:
3. Kosi Bay
12. Mooi River
Applicants must be 22 years old or younger.
Applicants should have matriculated in 2013 or 2014.
Matric results with a minimum of 28 points ( commercial subjects ).
When making application for this Learnership, applicants should indicate on their cv which branch they are applying for.
Please submit your CV, as well as certified copies of your ID and matric results.
Qualifications and Experience
· Grade 12. Must be South African citizen.
· 1 year
Province KwaZulu Natal
Division First National Bank