Official Recruiter: BMW Dealerships
Apprenticeship Location: Empangeni
REFerence number: SMG PMB
Dear friends, BMW dealership in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa is recruiting for an Apprentice. It is very important to inform you that the successful incumbent will be responsible for providing support to Technicians in the preparation, servicing and repairs of all vehicles. The opportunity will afford the Apprentice to the chance to obtain the necessary skills and knowledge to become a qualified BMW Technician.
- Attend BMW SA Apprentice 1st level training course
- Responsible for visual (exterior) vehicle inspection within workshop
- Responsible for visual (interior) vehicle inspection in workshop
- Ensure proper administration of workshop documents and parts are collected
Some of the Minimum Requirements:
- Senior Certificate (Grade 12) with Mathematics and Physical Science with a pass rate of 50% in both subjects
- Tertiary technical qualification would be advantageous.
- Most have Driverlicence
- Computer literate in Office suite
How to apply:
|Click HERE to apply for this BMW Dealerships: Apprenticeship|