Closing Date: 22 September 2014
Momentum invites applications for a Corporate Social Investment Internship Opportunity based in Centurion (Reference # 1540)
• To provide an opportunity for a recently qualified graduate, to gain experience in the CSI environment
• Relevant undergraduate degree, specializing in Communications, Social Sciences or Psychology.
• Provide a project coordination support role in new CSI projects and Initiatives identified, which includes the collation of data and coordination of key stakeholders on various projects
• Engage and collect all necessary requirements from external stakeholders to feed into the CSI reports to various executive and governance forums.
• In partnership with the CSI Manager design and implement and effective process to ensure the seamless operations of the grant application process.
• Provide support before and during site visits.
• Provide an effective front office function for the CSI Office, which requires dealing with all queries either telephonically or face to face.
• Client Centricity
• Drive for results
• Self-awareness and Insight
How to Apply?
To Apply Click HERE