Mr Price is looking for three young, hands-on, ‘computer savvy’ individuals who are prepared to work Night Shifts (16:00 – 24:00/24:00 – 8:00), week ends and public holidays.
The purpose of this role is to ensure accuracy of the organisation’s data and that the systems and the environment are running optimally and are accessible at all times.
This is the perfect start-up role to a potentially long-term successful career in one of South Africa’s leading retail companies.
The successful incumbent should be highly responsible and have good communication skills.
• Grade 12
• IT qualification an advantage
• Own transport essential
• Knowledge of computers and how they operate
• Computer Operations experience is advantageous
• Ensuring loads of stores data is successfully retrieved and conducting troubleshooting on any problems that may arise
• Running of scheduled computer operations jobs to ensure databases are updated and potential errors are identified. Running of specialised jobs to ensure adequate volume of stock in stores.
• Ensuring that all stores are operating on the same platform at all times
• Ensuring that store messages are created and sent to the FTP server
• Running of stock and sales reports for foreign stores
• Monitoring the backups to ensure that they have been backed up successfully
• Monitoring of the environment to safeguard against potential hazards (overheating, fires, flooding etc.)
• Monitoring of the organisation’s servers to ensure they are running effectively at all times and alerting the relevant stakeholders where necessary
• Passion, value and partnership are our core beliefs at Mr Price. Mr Price people have a natural ability to build relationships, tackle problems with solutions and have a passion for the challenging/ever changing world of retail
How to Apply?
To Apply Click HERE