A minimum requirement of matric, computer literacy and good command in English are essential to apply for this job. More info available from YOUTH VILLAGE.
This position will report directly to the Customer Services manager.
The successful applicant will be a proven and passionate communicator.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Internal and external communication, on a busy switchboard, from
staff members as well as members of the public.
- Answer general questions regarding the theatre productions
- Direct calls and visitors to the relevant staff, venues and offices.
- Receive, direct and relay telephone messages
- Deal with visitors and deliveries to the reception desk.
- Provide basic access control to the administration offices.
The successful applicant will be proactive and not require micro-management. They must be energetic, enthusiastic and have a passion for dealing with people.
The essential requirements for this position will include but not be limited to
- An excellent command of the English language
- Basic computer literacy
- Candidates must have a minimum qualification of a Grade 12 / Matric
A good understanding of the nature of theatre is an added advantage
Joburg Theatre follows employment equity principles. We welcome
applications from persons with disabilities. It is our intention to promote
representivity (race, gender and disability) in the Company through the filling of this
post and candidates whose appointment will promote the representivity will receive
Please send your CV and application letter to
Mr Thomas Sadiki, Human Resources Practitioner
Fax 086 531 1955 or
by no later than 15 JULY 2014
Only those applicants required for an interview will be contacted.