Siyashesha Leadership Incubator is a nonprofit organisation that develops skills, builds opportunity and connects young leaders from across South Africa through ACTIVATE! Change Drivers network.
Siyashesha seeks to appoint a young graduate Social Media Officer, based in Cape Town. The incumbent will collaborate with the Communications Officer and Marketing and Communications Manager to fulfill responsibilities.
Salary: R12 000 – R15 000 per month.
- Develop, implement and monitor social media strategy;
- Build and maintain the A network through social media platforms;
- Distribute information in line with organisations mission vision to the A network and broader community;
- Research relevant focus area opportunities, opinion pieces and literature;
- Track, disseminate and broadcast opportunities on Activator activities;
- Maintain information flows in real time;
- Attend and contribute to management meetings;
- Implement on-line surveys as per brief from line managers.
- Attend events
- Young graduate;
- Familiar with research methodology;
- Experience and good understanding of social media and digital platforms and community management;
- Based in Western Cape;
- Passion for internet and digital media;
- Good written communication skills;
- Team player.
- Salesforce knowledge an advantage
How to appply
To apply, submit a CV and motivation letter to HR@activateleadership.co.za or fax to: 086 691 5657.
Closing Date: 23 July 2014. No late CV’s will be considered.
Should no feedback be received within two weeks of the closing date, kindly accept that your application was not successful.
For more about the Activate Leadership for Public Innovation programme, refer to www.activateleadership.co.za