OFFICER FILE CLOSURE: T.A.S.K LEVEL 10 X4
ADVERT REF NO: 23072014OFC
Purpose of the Job: Reporting to the Senior File Closure:Finalization, the successful incumbent will be responsible forassisting in the administration and finalization of files.
Key Performance Areas
• Receive and record files to be finalized.
• Pre-screen files to ensure they belong to the correct branch of the RAF.
• Transfer files for administration of the Undertaking.
• Updating the information on the files to correlate with the claim system in respect of claim numbers, link number, claimant and attorney’s details.
• Update the status and allocation of files on the Claims viewing system.
• Maintain accurate records of files to be finalized.
• Keep daily stats of activities on work allocated and work to be assessed.
• Submit daily and monthly stats as required by management.
• Attend to queries from stakeholders pertaining to submissions and collection of files.
Qualifications & Experience
• Matric + Law Degree
• Computer literacy in MS Office, Word and Excel is essential.
• 2 years working experience in similar environment.
• Knowledge of MVA procedure.
Technical and behavioral competencies required
• Good communication skills and telephone etiquette.
• Interpersonal relations.
• Good organizational, administrative and time management skills.
• Team player.
The total cost to company minimum remuneration package applicable to this position is R262 909.00 per annum and will be negotiable commensurate with experience.
Closing Date: 30July 2014
APPLICATIONS CAN BE FORWARDED FOR ATTENTION OF THE RECRUITMENT OFFICER:
JOHANNESBURG OFFICE: email@example.com or HAND DELIVERED TO 28th /29th Floor, Marble Towers, Jeppe Street, Johannesburg
INSTRUCTION TO PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS.
1. Indicate the job applying for on the subject space of the email
2. Do not submit copies of qualifications and id as these will be requested from shortlisted candidates on the interview date
3. Submit a short CV-Maximum 5 pages
The Road Accident Fund subscribes to the principles of employment equity and preference will be given to groups who are under represented in terms of Employment Equity Plan
Prospective employees will be subjected to security vetting.
NB: Applicants who have not received any correspondence from us in within six weeks from the closing date can consider themselves unsuccessful
(PLEASE QUOTE THE Ref. No. ON YOUR APPLICATION)