The National Nuclear Regulator is offering a Communications & Public Relations Internship Opportunity with a 2 year contract.
To assit with the implementation of a wide range of communications and stakeholder relations projects for the NNR.
- Knowledge in press releases
- Local Governmental Structures
- Public event organising
Duties and Responsibilities
- Administer, coordinate and implement logistics for corporate events and exhibitions.
- Gather, compile and draft interesting newsworthy articles for corporate communications
- Administer and maintain social media communications
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Good people skills
How to apply
Closing Date: 17 July 2014