Remuneration: Negotiable cost to company
Location: Johannesburg, North Riding
Education level: Degree
Job level: Mid
Travel requirement: Occasional
The successful applicant must have:
- Pastel Partner Version 2012 experience essential
- Thorough knowledge of Excel
- Managing and maintaining high volume creditors and supplier payments plus recons essential
- Ability to process cashbooks and bank reconciliations
- Experience in managing and maintaining debtors book
- Experience with bad debt collection and working with debt collection bureaus
- Preparation and maintenance of all audit schedules and year end Audit prep
- General office management: stationery, consumables, office automation, travel arrangements, etc.
- Accurate record keeping
- Forex payments
- Preparation of complete, accurate and timely monthly management reports in line with business requirements;
- Ability to analyse costs, variances and trends and make recommendations to management on a monthly basis;
- Work with general manager and publishers to prepare annual forecasts and revise current forecasts to better suit various business models;
- scrutinise variances of budget against actuals and make recommendations to management;
- implement and recommend improvements to current financial controls and accounting processes to streamline business requirement and ensure appropriate controls in place;
- Handle all statutory requirements including all calculations and payments of tax.
- B.Com degree or similar.Working tocomplete CIMA qualification. Completed articles an advantage.
- Three to four years experience in a full accounting environment with senior supervisory experience of at least two years.
- Custom Pastel reporting an advantage
Candidate should be deadline driven, organised, systems oriented, quick, accurate and analytical.
Posted on 25 Jul 08:31