Mediclinic Kloof is currently offering a Pharmacist internship. So if you are registered as a pharmacy student apply for this internship.
Mediclinic Southern Africa in conjunction with DJH Defty (Pty) Ltd, the pharmaceutical company servicing Mediclinic Southern Africa, to facilitate their recruitment process.
Advertising reference number: KLFDJH 16295
- Current registration with the South African Pharmacy Council as a Pharmacy Student
- Previous work experience will be a recommendation
- Proven clinical proficiency
- Concern for excellence e.g. accuracy and adherence to standards and standard operating procedures
- Sound judgement and problem solving skills
- Ability to function independently and work well within a team
- Informed regarding industry matters and implement changes when required
- Computer literacy with specific reference to MS Office packages
- Consistent ethical behavior
- Availability to participate in stock takes
- Service commitment
- Willingness to work overtime (including weekends when required)
- Dispensing of prescriptions under the supervision of a pharmacist
- Administration and processing of patient and retail accounts
- Stock management e.g. ordering, receiving and issuing of stock according to stock management principles
- Continuous professional development
- Ensure client satisfaction
All applicants will be considered, with the understanding that preference will be given in accordance with the Employment Equity Plan of Mediclinic Southern Africa.
How to apply
On-line Closing Date (Internet): 27/6/2014
Off-line Closing Date (Form): 24/6/2014