The successful applicant will be responsible for general office administration duties and the effective control of the administration team.
- Manage office administration team
- Reconciliation of Office Services Administration accounts
- Responsible for access control
- Accountable for the effective management of the Reception and Switchboard
- Administration management of the company’s employee time keeping system
- Ad hoc office services projects and general office administration responsibilities
- Provide assistance to the Administration Office Services Manager
The successful candidate will have a matric with 3 to 5 years administration and finance/accounting experience. A relevant tertiary qualification will be advantageous. High level of computer proficiency in MS Office (MS Word and Excel). Good organisational, planning and prioritising ability. Detail orientated and the ability to use own initiative and work independently. Have good interpersonal skills.
How to apply
If you would like to be considered for an interview, please forward your CV to 086-777-37-16.
Closing date: Unspecified