Allan Gray is looking for motivated and enthusiastic new graduates with a record of achievement to join our firm in entry level positions in business analysis, client service, technology and operations.
Students who participate in our Graduate Recruitment are generally completing their Bachelor Degrees in:
- Business Science,
- Mathematics / Statistics, or
- Actuarial Science.
Please include all of the following documents in your application (These attachments need to be in PDF format):
- Matric certificate
- Full academic transcripts (certificates are not sufficient – we want to see your results)
- Answer to the screening questions:
- Motivate why you would like to work at Allan Gray.
- Describe your proudest achievement.
- Describe an occasion where you have shown initiative.
Your key objectives will differ depending on which role you are offered. We are currently recruiting graduates for the following roles:
- Client Service Consultant
- Operations Consultant
- Trainee Business Analyst (Investment Team; Institutional Client Services
- Product Development; Distribution; Information Systems)
- Junior Software Developer
- Junior Software Tester
- Trainee Portfolio Administrator
How To Apply
Closing Date: 29 June 2014