The Regenesys Foundation is pleased to introduce the Microsoft 4Afrika Scholarship Programme. This initiative is designed to groom future leaders by providing access to quality, online tertiary business education, from higher certificate to diploma.
The programme will see 1 000 scholarships being made available to deserving candidates through Regenesys Business School, a global leader in management and leadership development. This great new initiative will help you to empower yourself and change your life.
● between the ages of 18 – 34
● living and studying/working in Africa
● in need of financial support
● academically talented
● able to access the Internet
● able to meet the minimum qualification entry requirements
● passionate about developing Africa
● proficient and able to study in English
How to apply
Click here to apply online
Deadline for first round of applications is 28 February 2014.