Applications Open For The Gibela Transport Rail Internship Programme 2019. Gibela Transport Rail invites motivated and dynamic and recently qualified graduates to apply for 12 months Graduate Programme. The successful candidates will be based at our various manufacturing sites Nigel (Ekurhuleni) and Wolmerton (Pretoria North).
- No previous work experiences.
- South African citizen between 18 and 35 years of age.
- Excellent communicate skills in English.
- MS Office literate.
- Relevant tertiary qualification.
- Behavioral requirements include:
- Demonstrate Honesty and Integrity
- Reliable, efficient, self-reliant and flexible
- Positive outlook driven and passionate
- 12-month programmed that will provide a unique opportunity to gain valuable skills in the world of transport rail manufacturing.
- A challenging work environment and an exciting job content working in various teams within the environment.
- Training and development of technical and non-technical skills.
Application Process to be considered:
Applications must be accompanied by a recently updated comprehensive CV, latest certified copies of all qualifications (academic transcript must be attached) and certified copy of SA identity document.
NB: Clearly indicate on the cover of the CV the reference number of the graduate programme you are applying for (e.g. REF HSE-01)
|Testing & Commissioning Ref-TC-01 BSc / BEng Electrical Engineering / Electronics|
|Supply Chain / Warranty Sourcing Logistics Ref-SC-01 BTech / Degree – Supply Chain / Logistics|
|Supplier Development Ref-SD-01 BTech / Degree Industrial Engineering|
|Facilities Management Ref-FM-01 BTech / BSc / BEng Electrical / Mechanical Engineering|
|Engineering Ref-Eng-01 BTech / BSc / BEng Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical Engineering Computers / Mechatronics / Information Systems|
|Train Systems Ref-TS-01 BTech / BSc / BEng Electrical Engineering|
|TSSSA-Industrial Ref-TSSSA-01 BTech / Degree in Industrial Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Information Systems|
|Process Manufacturing Engineering Ref-PME-01 BSc / BTech / BEng Industrial Engineering / Mechanical / Information System / Welding|
|Project Management Ref-PM-01 BTech / BSc Information Science / Computer Systems / Administration Management / Industrial / Mechanical / Electrical Engineering|
|Environmental Health and Safety Ref-EHS-01 BTech / Degree in Occupational Health and Safety or equivalent Environmental Health / Science|
|Legal Ref-LG-01 Degree LLB|
|Quality Ref-QA-01 BTech / Degree in Quality Assurance / Industrial Engineering|
|Human Resource Ref-HR-01 BTech / Degree Human Resource Management related studies|
|Finance Ref-FIN-01 BTech / Bcom Accounting|
|GSI Ref-GSI-01 BTech / Degree Industrial Engineering|