Applications Open For The Daimler Chrysler Traineeship Programme 2019. The Leadership Talent Program is your 18 month entry path that prepares you to assume a leadership role within the Daimler Trucks and Buses organization. It consists of three phases: the Onboarding Phase, the actual Program Phase and the Implementation Phase. Within those three phases, you will
- get to know your home area and Daimler Trucks & Buses,
- work intensively within multiple projects, e.g. international project,
- grow a global network of colleagues,
- receive specialized training and development opportunities, e.g. regarding our new leadership culture Leadership2020 and be guided by your personal mentor from top management level.
After 18 month of successful and intensive training, you will return to your home area. Depending on your experiences, interests and skills, youll begin working towards a leading position in your core business area. And shape the future of Daimler Trucks and Buses.
At Daimler Trucks & Buses, you can set your talent in many different exciting areas:
- Information Technology / Digitization,
- Research and Development,
- Production Management,
- Supply Chain Management,
- Quality Management,
- Marketing & Sales,
- Finance / Controlling,
- Human Resources Management
Please indicate your preferred field in the cover letter.
Are you studying in one of these business-related fields?
Then you are ready to explore!
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelors degree or higher
- Fluency in written & spoken English
- Desire to grow into a leadership position
- Willingness to travel abroad
Desired Qualifications and Skills:
- First demonstrated leadership qualities and experiences
- Big-picture thinker who is passionate to work with others and achieve great things for the future
- Start-Up mentality, that means enthusiastic, self-motivated and pragmatically
- You are unafraid to challenge the status quo with fresh ideas and perspectives
How to Apply
Closing Date: 28 February 2019