Online Community Coordinator Wanted At Classic FM. The successful applicant will be responsible for promoting Classic 1027’s brand and sub-brands on digital and social platforms.
Required Minimum Education
Degree in marketing/communications or relevant field
Required minimum experience: three years
Key Results Area
- Content marketing: writing/sourcing digital posts, articles, communication materials and material for social media platforms.
- Social media marketing: managing and growing Classic 1027’s presence through digital, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin and other strategically relevant online properties.
- Manage online advertising: manage all client banner advertisements and digital campaigns requested from internal sales department and external sales agencies
- Customer relations: being responsible for audience support by managing online feedback on digital, social media and email
- Communications/marketing strategy: create strategic marketing/communication plans for internal campaigns and client campaigns.
- Analytics: using google analytics and other measurement tools to provide reports on metrics, and continually find ways to improve on those metrics though testing and new initiatives
- Monthly stats: sharing detailed digital and social media stats with the Classic 1027 staff, offering reasons for spikes and dips
- Business development by assisting sales: advise the sales department on digital/social media campaign proposals for clients
- Provide bi-monthly reports on work done
Activities and Result Indicators
- Providing content (text, images, video) that is topical and more importantly engaging for daily digital and social media posts and ensuring that the graphics provided suit the current industry trends, keeping the Classic 1027’s brand voice and audience in mind.
- Responding to comments, messages,emails and queries in a timely manner
- Creating banners for Classic 1027 and for clients.
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Setting and implementing social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
- Attending events to implement social media/digital to reach campaign goals/being available offsite to receive communicated collateral from attendees of events to implement on social media/digital platforms to reach campaign goals
- Liaise with marketing department and graphic designer team to ensure brand consistency
- Build and maintain relationships with sales and programming teams
- Process orders for social ad manager campaigns
- Maintain and control booking of digital department equipment (this includes but is not limited to cameras, cellphones, dongles)
- Stay up-to-date to digital and social trends.
All interested applicants are requested to apply with a comprehensive CV to HR@classic1027.co.za
Applicants not contacted within two weeks after the closing date should consider their applications unsuccessful.
Classic 1027 is an equal opportunity employer
Closing date: 23 January 2019
Apply by email