Bursary Applications For Film And TV Post Graduate Studies.The NFVF’s bursary program is aimed at building capacity by up skilling film and TV professionals for global competitiveness through its support of qualifying applicants for overseas studies which are not offered at South African tertiary institutions.
The National Film & Video Foundation (NFVF), an agency of the Department of Arts and Culture, is a statutory body mandated to spearhead the equitable growth and development of the SA film and video industry.
However, Live Performance or Acting programs are excluded.
This bursary will be awarded for the 2018 academic year with a cap of R250 000 inclusive of tuition and living expenses.
The applicant must:
- Must apply six months before the course commences
- Be a South African citizen
- Have a good academic record
- Demonstrate a need for a financial assistance
- Be enrolled at an accredited overseas tertiary institution for a full-time postgraduate film/TV program (the course must be commencing in September 2018 and not available in South Africa)
Applications must be accompanied by a detailed motivation as to why the applicant must be awarded a bursary together with all the supporting documents as indicated in the online application form.
How to apply
Complete an online international bursary application form which is available on the NFVF website: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER AND LOGIN.
Deadline for applications: 31 March 2018 at 17h00 CAT.