Graphic Designers Wanted At Real Talk With Anele You watch the show everyday, how about working on it? Real Talk With Anele is expanding its digital team! They are looking for graphic designers who are fluent in Adobe (Photoshop/InDesign/Illustrator) and know how to translate live moments into content that resonates with their audience forever.
• Digital Media Strategist / Content Developer / Graphic Designer
• Writing and Editing
• Online Media
• Media Production
• Broadcast media
* Write website copy, articles, headlines, image captions, video abstracts, etc.
* Maintain and create original content; publish and promote this content online
* Reporting and analysis of stats and trends
* Management of social communities
A Combination Of The Following Key Requirements:
* Professional proficiency in English and either Sesotho/Setswana/isiZulu/isiXhosa
* Intermediate skills in Adobe (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and MS Office (i.e. Excel, Power-point presentations)
* Needs to be familiar with online and social media platforms and publishing in a professional environment
* Business, Design, Broadcast or Marketing related degree
* Skilled in running online and social campaigns
* Needs to be familiar with South African and international mainstream television entertainment
* Must understand urgency and meet extremely tight deadlines
* Versatile and dynamic, be able to work under pressure and in a team, be pragmatic, disciplined, driven, solutions-orientated and have a passionate learning attitude
* Be able to edit videos, develop small inserts and build animation straps
* IT skills, software development or coding
Use the elements provided to create graphics for
Attach ONLY THREE graphics (jpg) with captions for how you would promote the show on each platform. In your email, include any portfolio work that will give an idea of your experience and style of work, a CV with references and indicate when you are available to start. We want to see how well you understand Anele’s brand, but also what innovation you could bring to Real Talk’s digital presence.
We’ll contact you after we receive your submission.